If you’re constantly buying coffee pods but have to deal with a small kitchen or limited space, buying a coffee pod holder can help you stay organised. The best coffee pod holders we’ve seen are affordable, stylish and capable of holding pods of various shapes and sizes.
Let’s be honest, here – shopping for coffee pod holders isn’t particularly interesting. Luckily for you, we’re here to save the day with a couple of recommendations. All of the coffee pod holders on this page cost less than £30, so you needn’t dig deep into your pockets. They’re available to buy today on Amazon, so order your favourite and get back to sipping that tasty coffee of yours.
In this article:
- Buying a coffee pod holder: which features are important?
- How much does a coffee pod holder cost?
- Where to buy a coffee pod holder
- The best coffee pod holders under £30
Coffee pod holders: quick buying guide
Don’t have time to browse through our full selection of coffee pod holders? In that case, use our exclusive links to shop with Amazon, Currys, Etsy and Robert Dyas – you’ll spot loads of different options. Before buying, check the retailer’s returns policy.
Buying a coffee pod holder: which features are important?
Size: is it right for your kitchen and your pods?
Before you settle on a coffee pod holder, make sure you check the dimensions on the manufacturer’s product page. After all, you don’t want to order a pod holder only to find that it doesn’t fit correctly on your kitchen counter. Plus, you need to make sure your favourite coffee pods will fit inside the integrated trays.
Style: drawer system or tower?
When you’re picking out a coffee pod holder, you’ll have a couple of different styles to pick from. The most popular options feature either drawers or a tower system. Drawers can neatly hold your coffee pods and keep them out of sight, while a tower system just means stacking your pods in a container.
Non-slip feet: is it secure?
Ideally, you’ll want to buy a coffee pod holder that isn’t going to skid around your kitchen counter. When picking out the perfect model for you, choose a coffee pod holder that has a substantial weight to it, or one that has non-slip feet.
How much does a coffee pod holder cost?
These aren’t particularly expensive products. In fact, our own pricing research shows you’ll have no trouble tracking down a coffee pod holder that costs less than £30. If you have more money to play around with, you can opt for a model that has even more storage space – two pod trays stacked on top of each other, for example.
Where to buy a coffee pod holder
Popular online retailers that sell coffee pod holders include:
- Amazon – stocks a wide selection of drawer-style and tower-style coffee pod holders. At the time of writing, the retailer’s best-selling option is the sub-£20 EXZACT capsule holder.
- Currys – sells two coffee pod holders around the £20 mark.
- Etsy – the place to go if you’re looking for a coffee pod holder carved from woody tones. It also sells holders that stick to the side of your fridge.
- Robert Dyas – currently sells a wooden, drawer-style pod holder and a silver alternative that can hold 25-30 pods.
The best coffee pod holders under £30
Maison & White Coffee Pod Holder
- ✔️ 60 POD STORAGE – The Maison & White 60 Coffee Pod Holder is a fantastic addition to any coffee lover’s kitchen. Completely compatible with the large Tassimo pods, store up 60 pods in the easy pull out draw, ready for that morning boost.
This coffee pod holder from Maison & White is up for grabs at less than £20. It holds a total of 60 large coffee pods and is a stylish addition to your kitchen counter. This model also acts as a stand for your coffee machine, so you can neatly organise your entire coffee setup.
The Maison & White Coffee Pod Holder has non-slip feet to keep the coffee pod holder in place at all times.
EXZACT Coffee Capsule Holder
- EXZACT stylish and elegant wire framing coffee capsule pod tower holder, stores and sorts in a clean manner.
This sleek-looking coffee pod tower will help you arrange your favourite flavours. It’s made from a sturdy wire framing and comes in a stylish chrome finish. The EXZACT capsule holder is made up of four wired tiers. The device spins, which is handy if you want to reach for a pod towards the back of the product.
Ever Rich Tassimo Pod Holder
- ★ Ever Rich Tassimo 64 Pod Storage Holder – Holds Standard Tassimo 64 Pods. This is Designed For Tassimo My Way, Vivy, Vivy 2, Joy 2, Caddy, Fidela, Sunny, T20, T32, T40, T43, T55, T65, T75.
This Tassimo coffee pod holder can store up to 64 individual capsules, which is more than enough for even the biggest coffee drinkers out there. You can sit your current coffee machine on the top of the drawer so that your whole setup is contained within a small area on your kitchen counter.
The Ever Rich Tassimo Pod Holder features a smooth finish for easy cleaning and comes bundles with a handy microfibre cloth.
Polygon Coffee Pod Holder
- LARGE CAPACITY: Easily store up to 40 Nespresso Vertuoline capsules, 70 Original capsules, or 24 K-Cup pods. Reach in through the wide mouth to grab your favorite!
This modern-looking coffee pod holder can store up to 70 capsules depending on your drink of choice. We’re told it can be filled with up to 40 Nespresso Vertuolin capsules, or 70 Original capsules. The holder itself is made from a shatter-proof plastic that should be easy to clean up.
Navaris Coffee Pod Holder, single drawer
- STORE AND ORGANISE: Keep your coffee pods neat and tidy with the Navaris 50 capsule holder. The organiser tray is designed to store 5 rows of standard-sized coffee and espresso pods (max. size 4.2 x 4.2 cm), such as those made for Nespresso machines.
This black coffee pod holder will keep your coffee well organised and out of view. The tray within is split into five separate compartments, so you can choose to put specific pod types in their own section. If you want to save space in your kitchen, you can try resting your coffee machine on top of the drawer.